Monday, March 14, 2011

Just Water, Please

We've visited so many lovely destinations and stayed at wonderful hotels, but for me it all comes down to water access and suitability for swimming. Today's Top Ten:
I need only very simple shelter but I love a good beach or pool, preferably with few swimmers. Tradewinds Resort has five pools. I've settled on the large family one and the adult pool that is fairly empty even at the end of the day on Sunday. In the morning I have either pool to myself, even though sunbathers stake out their deck chairs by 8 a.m. when I arrive for my swim. I haven't yet been in the Gulf of Mexico, except to walk in the surf the day we arrived.

This afternoon I'll take a dip in the salt water and then finish off with a swim in the adult pool. It really doesn't get any better than this. I would welcome another Ryan or Mitchell Hennessey to share the water fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment